Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Day 5

And so here it is, the last day.

I do understand that every day of the challenge, the goal was to increase productivity, however as mentioned in the podcast, I don't see my usual daily activities drastically effecting where I see myself in a few years in a positive way. How I consume media has become a part of my lifestyle, and in return, effects the way I interact with people, the work I do, and the people I meet. I will probably exercise some of the challenges during times when I deem is necessary to boost productivity (like during exams), but I don't see myself doing too much more than that. Nonetheless It was a good few days to be able to experience how each challenge was like and be able to put it into practice.

Because of complications and some of the special events happening between my other two occupations, I was not able to fully experience was every challenge was like and its impact on a normal day. Hopefully in the future, I will put some of the challenges back into practice to give it a better shot to experience how it truly feels.

Because of my views on media consumption, my rule is going to be rather bland.
"Take only what you need" I think its okay to take in media on a regular basis, as long as its not interfering with the task at hand. In my case, my consumption of media adds to part of who I am. At the end of the day, im the one doing the tasks and for me to be me, I "take what I need" to be myself. Its good to be up to date with whats happening around me and the rest of the world, but in the end, I still have to face the tasks ahead of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment